Here is what you can expect from start to finish at L & B Counseling.
- Call back within 6-12 hours depending on the time of day
- Make sure that it is a good fit for the company and client
- Explain the L & B Counseling Way
Beginning (1-3 sessions)
- Assessment (explain what to expect during the first session)
- Measure the Baseline of symptoms (Frequency, Intensity, Duration)
- Heart activity used to gain a baseline of emotions
- Teach process used to fight irrational emotions
- Identify Tools to use to fight irrational emotions and laminate them
- Reevaluate fit
- Evaluate progress by comparing against the baseline (Frequency, Intensity, Duration)
- Utilize therapist tools to enhance teaching and reinforce principles
- Refer out if needed
- Met every three to four weeks
- Plan for discharge by talking about it
- Create goals for after therapy
- Provide the critical number that helps the person understand their baseline (Frequency, Intensity, Duration)
Types of services offered
counseling and therapy, clients work one on one with an experienced counselor to
explore feelings, beliefs or behaviors, identify areas of desired change and
work toward a better understanding of themselves and others.
People enter therapy for a wide variety of reasons, including feelings of anxiety, depression, or even just as a tool for personal growth and exploration.
Family counseling can accompany individual therapy or be the only service you receive. Family counseling is usually shorter in duration than individual therapy and focuses on collaboration of each family member to address areas of concern.
Cancer Counseling Services
Cancer is a life-changing disease, and it is completely reasonable for anyone to feel overwhelmed or threatened by its extreme impact. Human beings are not commonly fond of change, and cancer is rarely ever considered a positive change. As such, it can cause an inordinate amount of distress, panic, and dismay in the average person. When the level of depression, despondency, apathy, or anxiety you feel increases to a long-lasting and severe amount, it can be pivotal to seek cancer counseling.