Here is what you can expect from start to finish with L & B Counseling’s Proven Process.
- Call back within the day, unless you call after hours
- Are we a good fit? We will determine if our practice is the best place for you
- Explain the L & B Counseling Way
Beginning (1-3 sessions)
- Assessment (explain what to expect during the first session)
- Measure the Baseline of emotions & symptoms (Frequency, Intensity, Duration)
- Create your “heart” baseline (how much of your heart is covered in specific feelings and thoughts)
- Teach process used to fight irrational emotions
- Identify methods and tools to help with emotions outside of therapy. Client will get a take-home, pocket size tool sheet.
- Refer out if needed
- Met every three to four weeks
- Plan for discharge by talking about it
- Create goals for post therapy
- Provide the critical number that helps the person understand their baseline (Frequency, Intensity, Duration)