Psychiatric Care At L&B Counseling
In a world where mental health care, particularly medication management, often comes with daunting wait times and impersonal treatment, L&B Counseling offers a refreshing and much-needed alternative. We understand the urgency and importance of timely mental health support. That’s why we’ve designed our services to prioritize your needs, ensuring you receive the care you deserve.
Our psychiatric services provide expertise in mental health care and are committed to helping individuals with the management of various conditions, including:
- Anxiety disorders such as Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), social anxiety, panic disorder, and phobias
- Mood disorders like depression, bipolar II, Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD), dysthymia, and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- ADHD for individuals aged 8 and above
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Issues related to healthy body image
Why choose L&B Counseling for your psychiatric care?
- Personalized Treatment Plans: L&B Counseling is dedicated to developing personalized treatment plans, including assessments and ongoing medication management.
- Expertise with Compassion: We see you as a person, not just a patient, and tailor our care to fit your unique needs.
- Timely Care, No Waitlists: We offer quick access to our services. You get the timely support you need, exactly when you need it.
Your path to a brighter tomorrow
Ready to Begin Your Journey? Contact us today to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a brighter, more balanced future.
Now Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
A: An initial psychiatric assessment costs $350 for 60 minutes. Follow-up appointments are $300 for 45 minutes and $200 for 25-30 minutes.
A: It includes personal and family medical history, a Mental Status Examination, physical examinations, and creating a treatment plan with medication, therapy, and lifestyle changes.
A: Benefits include greater provider choice, flexibility in care, timely quality care, enhanced privacy, potential partial insurance reimbursement, and avoidance of insurance complexities.
A: Yes, with out-of-network benefits, clients can submit superbills for partial reimbursement if their plan allows for it.
A: A superbill is an invoice with detailed billing codes used by insurance companies to determine reimbursement eligibility and rates.
To cancel an appointment, please do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. If a cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the appointment, a fee equal to 50% of the appointment cost will be charged. In the event of a second cancellation within the 48-hour window prior to an appointment, the full cost of the appointment will be charged.